Path: About Us
ANECT a.s. is your business partner in communication and information technologies. Our team of experienced professionals will maximize your IT investments by identifying and optimizing your communication and information technologies, particularly the ones that are crucial for realizing your strategy and vision. With the products and services from our portfolio we can always bring you a solution that works well both for you and your customers.
In the Central European market, ANECT is a preferred provider of innovative solutions built on an integrated ICT infrastructure, enhancing customers´ competitiveness and developed for the purposes of large organizations, the success of which is determined by the way and extent of using information and communication technologies.
- ANECT has been active in the market since 1993
- Our competitive edge is based on developing innovative IT solutions built on an integrated ICT infrastructure
- We render a variety of services to customers from all countries of Central Europe
- We have delivered IT solutions to many government and public service organizations as well as to a number of market leaders in networking, financial and telecommunication services, industrial production, media and other services
- We offer a wide range of products and services in ICT management, consulting services and audits, data centers, voice-video-messaging, ICT infrastructure, ICT operations management, business process integration and security
- In order to deliver solutions of outstanding quality, we always use reliable, time-tested project management methodologies
- Our specialists have advanced certificates from a number of world leading producers of communication and information technologies. They systematically prepare for recertification and take new courses for other certificates
- For many years we have been a strong and stable financial partner
To ensure we are close to our customers and always make them satisfied, we have four offices in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (Prague, Brno, Plzeň and Bratislava) with more than 200 employees