Path: ANECT Fund
Every year ANECT a.s. supports various projects of non-profit and socially beneficial organizations. In January 2008, the company established the ANECT Fund and regularly deposits money in it. The Fund has its own Board, consisting of company employees, which is responsible for allocating the financial resources of the Fund to projects that meet the criteria of the ANECT Social Responsibility Policy.
We provide ICT and monetary support to hospitals, homes for mentally-handicapped people and associations that help oncology patients. We focus on concrete beneficial activities, preferably those in which our staff can also become involved. For example:
- A number of our employees took part in "ANECT Donors" event and donated blood
- On "Community Day" we helped mentally-handicapped people, worked on an organic farm, cleaned guide dogs´ pens, and the like
- We organized a benefit exhibition with our staff´s photographs for sale, and used the proceeds of the event for "Mikulášské zimní hrátky" - a Christmas entertaining performance in the Home of Mentally-Handicapped People
We used the proceeds of our benefit performance with Jaroslav Dušek to have the rooms of little oncology patients decorated with fairy-tale characters
One of the recently approved and supported projects is the "You Are Not Alone" Project of the Long Way Association. The project objective is to create a network of trained consultants - parents whose child has died (or other relatives of the deceased child) and who have found something to live for again, and would like to help others to overcome their traumatic experience.
ANECT a.s. also cares a lot about employees, partners and clients, organizing regular summer sports events for them (with a number of attractive activities for adults and children) as well as Christmas parties brimming with fun and surprise.
For the list of events organized for ANECT´s employees by the Board click HERE.
If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- anect-pro-druhe-2008.pdf (870.98 KB)
- koncepce-csr-firemni-darcovstvi-anect.doc (8.63 MB)
- koncepce-csr-firemni-darcovstvi-anect-v2-0.doc (8.63 MB)