Path: ANECT Fund/Company Philanthropy Concept
Company Philanthropy Concept
Company philanthropy (socially responsible donation) as we perceive it is first and foremost unselfish help - providing financial / material support and offering your time and skills without expecting any personal profit.
The ANECT Company Philanthropy Strategy is based on principles of „venture philanthropy", which means that its key features are: donation as investment, effectiveness and strategic approach. In other words, it is a type of socially engaged donation with clearly defined rules. We definitely prefer long-term cooperation on particular projects. We always monitor the project implementation, and - if possible - also try to participate in it and help to build a healthy civil society.
ANECT Company Philanthropy CODEX:
This codex is not a mandatory legal act. Nonetheless, it is a list of the most important principles that responsible donors should follow.
- ANECT´s support of socially beneficial activities shall be systematic, transparent, proactive and long-term. No compensation should be expected. The amount of monetary and non-monetary support shall be always specified in the Deed of Gift, written in compliance with the section 628 of the Civil Code and its later amendments. ANECT a.s. supports various kinds of company philanthropy, including voluntary activities of its employees.
- ANECT a.s. shall clearly, truthfully and ahead of time inform employees and the public about its socially beneficial activities. These activities shall be always advertised in an ethical way. Every important donation will be later listed in the Annual Report.
- ANECT a.s. is obliged to publish the criteria according to which the assessment and selection of the socially beneficial activities is made. The criteria information shall be easily available to the public and external applicants.
- To make sure that the decision-making process is unbiased and transparent, ANECT established a fund with a board to which some of ANECT´s employees have been appointed. The whole project of company philanthropy is now managed by the Fund Board.
- ANECT´s support shall react to needs in the society. New, innovative and marginalized projects shall be preferred. Non-profit NGOs and their representatives shall be always treated as partners. Priority shall be given to projects that are innovative, help different groups to get together and to use their different possibilities and skills for a common goal: What connects us is our will to help - we help together. ANECT prefers projects which actively support sustainable development and help to improve the quality of life.
- ANECT a.s. shall protect author´s intellectual input into the project and make sure that no ideas of the applicant are used for the benefit of another subject without prior consent of their author.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Do you need support for your project? Check ANECT´s grant awarding criteria ...details here.
- The Concept of Philanthropy (8.63 MB)